Tickets for In Living Sound
Good News! You can now purchase VTC theatre tickets online!
Here is how:
- Go to www.viennava.gov
- Click on Parks & Rec. registration listed under FAQ on right side
- Click on link (WebTrac) to online registration on left
- Log-in If you don’t have a user id and password you must create one. When you create one, note that the password can only be 12-characters long, must contain a number, and one character that is the number keys shifted (e.g., !)
- From the “Search” drop down list pick ticket calendar or ticket search
- Pick the date of the activity or ticket
- Use the shopping cart and proceed to check-out
- The receipt and ticket will be sent email
Alternatively tickets can be purchase at the door the evening of the performance
– OR –
Tickets are available at the Parks and Recreation Office at 262 M Cedar Lane in Vienna. The office is at the south end of the shopping center, on the second floor above Neighbors Restaurant. The office is in Suite 7, and the hours are 8:00 a.m. through 4:30 p.m. An elevator is available for those unable to use stairs. Please contact the Parks and Recreation Office at (703) 255-6360 prior to your visit.
For any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org